In this alarming News Report, it is clear Police have reached new lows bypassing our rights as citizens. This poor man was subjected to 8 medical procedures in a search for non-existent drugs because he rolled through a stop sign, then a police drug dog hit on his seat.
Listen to this shocking report and see if you agree we have reached Tyranny.
New Mexico man David Eckert was pulled over on January 3 for failing to fully stop at a Wal-Mart parking lot stop sign.
What happened next was far from a routine traffic stop.
Officers claim Eckert was suspicious because he was “clenching his buttocks.” This was seen as probable cause to search the New Mexico man for drugs, which cops believed he was hiding in his anal cavity.
After obtaining a search warrant, officers took Eckert to a nearby medical center and forced him to undergo three enemas, a colonoscopy, an X-ray, and multiple cavity searches. The invasive searches took about 14 hours to complete.
No narcotics were found.
Now Eckert’s attorney is filing a federal lawsuit on behalf of the incident.
- Eckert’s abdominal area was X-rayed; no narcotics were found.
- Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
- Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
- Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
- Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
- Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
- Doctors then X-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.
- Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert’s anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.
Shannon Kennedy, Eckert’s lawyer, claims that the warrant expired hours before the anal cavity searches were completed. She also said that what the officers did, if legal, could set a scary precedent.
She said, “If the officers in Hidalgo County and the City of Deming are seeking warrants for anal cavity searches based on how they’re standing and the warrant allows doctors at the ‘Gila Hospital of Horrors’ to go in and do enemas and colonoscopies without consent, then anyone can be seized.”
Eckert is suing the town of Deming as well as several Deming police officers.
Do you believe his rights were violated? Moreover, do you think this case is a frightening symbol of out-of-control police authority? [ FULL STORY ]
Feel free to Phone or Fax this Police Department your personal thoughts!
Deming Police Department Mission Statement
All members of the Deming Police Department believe in responsibility of our police, governmental bodies and citizens to improve Deming’s quality of life and defend our community. Officers have taken an oath of office and vowed to protect our citizen’s lives, property and rights, fairly enforce the laws of the City of Deming, the State of New Mexico and the Constitution of the United States. Working together with all of the citizens of our community, we will work to maintain order, reduce crime and the fear of crime through education, prevention, and enforcement to provide safe environment and proud society.
Deming Police Department ( HOME PAGE )
700 E. Pine St. Deming NM 88030
Chief Brandon Gigante ext. 14
Captain Glenn Chadborn ext. 16
Captain Robert Orosco ext. 20
Here is a TOTALLY FREE FAX SERVICE to use. http://faxzero.com/
Please.. Take a minute and give them your thoughts.
Let them know how much they are appreciated
[ Infowars Article ]
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.