If Congress really desires to straighten out our country’s fiscal problems, one area that would contribute greatly to reducing our federal spending and decreasing our annual deficits and national debt would be the unions. We should render the unions in America illegal and eventually should abolish them permanently. When we first started labor unions over a half century ago, we needed them. This need was because management took advantage of the workers with hiring child labor, working people long hours at low wages, and providing no benefits to employees.
When the unions were organized, Congress passed child labor laws. The unions, through collective bargaining, were able to negotiate better wages for workers. They also were able to negotiate better working conditions and benefits. Hence, the unions were good at that period of our history. However, as the years passed, the pendulum swung to the other extreme. Now, unions are taking so much advantage of workers and management that they have now become the “bad guys.” For example, here is a list of what now characterizes unions:
1. Unions have co-opted the Democrat Party and run that party as they so desire because of the multi-millions of dollars they contribute to Democrat campaigns.
2. Union goons run their unions through threats and physical violence to get their way and to get what they want.
3. Unions have become a totalitarian organization that does not want states, cities, and companies to have right-to-work laws. Unions want to unionize all companies so they will maintain a stranglehold on the free-enterprise system.
4. Unions tax their members and use most of the money collected to finance progressive candidates for political offices. When the candidates they back win, they are like puppets under the control of the unions.
5. Unions want to eliminate the secret ballot for their members so they will know who support them and who do not. They get rid of members who do not approve and support their totalitarian practices.
6. Leftists, progressives, socialists, statists, Marxists, Maoists, and communists infest our unions–particularly in leadership positions.
7. Unions team with the Communist Party of the USA (CPUSA), The Mafia, and other such criminal and subversive organizations. When Jimmy Hoffa tried to bully The Mafia, he earned himself a concrete casket, which no one can find. Serves him right.
8. The unions, in collaboration with the Democrats, are ruining our cities and states (and now the United States of America) because of their exorbitant wages, retirement benefits, salaries, and bonuses for union bosses.
9. Union wage/salaries and benefits force companies to raise the prices of their products and services to offset the high labor costs caused by the unions.
10. Unions have co-opted the White House by finagling free-access to the Oval Office. The union bosses tell the POTUS what to do. They are so powerful that they demand what they want from the POTUS and get what they demand. The unions owned part of auto companies. Can you believe that!
11. Unions force new members to join the union and pay dues (taxes) even if they do not want to join. The members have no freedom of choice. If they do not go along with the union’s program, the union kicks them out. Hence, if they want to work, they must be a union member.
12. When they strike, if any scabs cross the picket line, the union goons physically assault and pummel them into submission.
13. The unions have become a detriment to the safety and security of the United States. The union is a political organization. They could not care less about the welfare of their members. When push comes to shove, the goon leadership sacrifices the members. All they want from their members are their dues and their coerced participation in strikes, protests, and demonstrations.
Thus, dear friends, this is the present condition and characterization of the unions in America. They have become criminal, subversive, and corrupt organizations. They have screwed the State of Ohio and the State of Wisconsin. They are also screwing the States of California and South Carolina. Eventually, they will screw the entire USA. Hence, the U.S. Congress should abolish and bar unions from existing in a free country as the United States of America.
Next thing you know, unions will unionize the military. They unionized the federal and state civil service workers. Now, those civil sector unions are looting the taxpayers.
Unions belong in countries like Russia, China, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, and North Korea, not the United States. However, they would not survive in those totalitarian countries. Totalitarian union organizations can only exist in a free country like the United States. However, they have overused their welcome, and we should disband them until needed again—probably the twelfth of never.
The current unions are taking us one more step towards communism. Communists infest our unions. There must be a balance in the corporate-union pendulum. As long as the pendulum is swinging, you will have unfairness on both sides. However, if we can stop the pendulum from swinging, then there will be a balance of power between the two forces.
I was a union member when I taught at California State University San Marcos and detested the union for (a) forcing me to join or I could not teach, (b) robbing me of my pay by taxing me with dues, and (c) using the dues money to fund liberal candidates and causes, which I opposed. Now, if you are a loyal union member, then of course, you would disagree with this proposal. You certainly have that right to be a loyal unionist.
However, I oppose unions because they are a large reason for our debt in California. The state is going under because of the unions and illegal aliens. If you do not care about our country going under, then keep supporting unions. That is your right as a citizen. We just have a different political and ideological view of the current conditions in our country. You have the full right to think the way you do, and I respect that. If we can each possess mutual respect, then we can maintain a good dialogue on this matter.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)