Fortifying Themselves Against the People That They Swore To Serve: Arming Unconstitutional Agencies
“More than a few eyebrows were raised in 2010 when the U.S. Department of Agriculture bought 85 semi-automatic submachine guns. However, the USDA is just one of 73 federal government agencies employing full-time law enforcement officers who are authorized to carry firearms and make arrests in the United States.”
Friends, if it is not the Department of Homeland Security defining law-abiding Americans as domestic terrorists, while overlooking subversives such as themselves, then they are orchestrating events such as Jan 6 (The day of insurrection say they), only to blame Christians, patriots, and/or conservatives for the crimes that they are guilty of committing (Revelation 12:10).
The Department of Homeland Security defines Americans as terrorists.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
Look to documented history for yourselves to understand what is happening here in America (Psalm 9:16).
On top of the information above, we are now finding that the federal government is creating unconstitutional agencies and then heavily arming them.
Thoughtco.com is now reporting: “Firearms and Arrest Authority of U.S. Federal Agencies.”
More than a few eyebrows were raised in 2010 when the U.S. Department of Agriculture bought 85 semi-automatic submachine guns. However, the USDA is just one of 73 federal government agencies employing full-time law enforcement officers who are authorized to carry firearms and make arrests in the United States.
According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics’ latest (2008) Census of Federal Law Enforcement Officers, the combined federal government agencies employ about 120,000 full-time law enforcement officers who are authorized to carry firearms and make arrests. That is roughly the equivalent of 40 officers per 100,000 U.S. residents. By comparison, there is one member of the U.S. Congress per 700,000 residents.
Federal law enforcement officers are authorized by law to perform four specific functions: conduct criminal investigations, execute search warrants, make arrests, and carry firearms. From 2004 to 2008, the number of federal law enforcement officers with arrest and firearms authority grew by 14%, or about 15,000 officers. The federal agencies also employ nearly 1,600 officers in the U.S. territories, primarily in Puerto Rico.
The Census of federal law enforcement officers does not include data on officers in the U.S. Armed Forces, or the Central Intelligence Agency and the Transportation Security Administration’s Federal Air Marshals Service, due to national security restrictions.
The number of federal law enforcement officers has increased rapidly in response to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Their ranks grew from about 88,000 in 2000 to about 120,000 in 2008.
Front Line Federal Law Enforcement Agencies
Excluding 33 Offices of Inspectors General, 24 federal agencies each employed more than 250 full-time personnel with firearm and arrest authority in 2008. Indeed, law enforcement is the main function of most of these agencies. Few people would be surprised to see field agents of the Border Patrol, FBI, U.S. Marshals Service, or the Secret Service carrying guns and making arrests. The complete list includes:
• U.S. Customs and Border Protection (36,863 officers)
• Federal Bureau of Prisons (16,835)
• Federal Bureau of Investigation (12,760)
• U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (12,446)
• U.S. Secret Service (5,213)
• Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts (4,696)
• Drug Enforcement Administration (4,308)
• U.S. Marshals Service (3,313)
• Veterans Health Administration (3,128)
• Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigation (2,636)
• Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (2,541)
• U.S. Postal Inspection Service (2,288)
• U.S. Capitol Police (1,637)
• National Park Service – Rangers (1,404)
• Bureau of Diplomatic Security (1,049)
• Pentagon Force Protection Agency (725)
• U.S. Forest Service (644)
• U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (598)
• National Park Service – U.S. Park Police (547)
• National Nuclear Security Administration (363)
• U.S. Mint Police (316)
• Amtrak Police (305)
• Bureau of Indian Affairs (277)
• Bureau of Land Management (255)
Look at who is going door to door.
In conclusion: Where are these agencies deriving their delegated authority from, if not we the people (Psalm 94:20)?
For whom are these agencies working? They are unconstitutional (Pretended authority).
What is deemed a criminal to then be investigated by these unconstitutional agencies?
On a daily basis, it is seen to be a government that has gone rogue. They are acting outside of their scope of delegated authority, which is derived from we the people!
This present government is acting as a foreign enemy in fortifying themselves against the people rather than for the people, and it must lawfully be stopped (Psalm 94:16).
What’s worse is that many of these that are a part of these agencies think that they are doing their jobs by tearing down the Constitution rather than upholding the one that they have sworn to uphold (Numbers 30:2; Deuteronomy 23:23).
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media. Article by Bradlee Dean.
Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.
"United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).
No longer seen as police as much as private security contractors.