This Is Why Hugging Is the Most Beautiful Form of Communication (Video)
Hugging is a powerful way to express comfort, love, fear, admiration, sadness, joy, and happiness, and it is a way to deeply connect to another human being and show compassion, care, and comfort.
Virginia Satir, the often quoted family therapist says that we need 4 hugs a day for survival, 8 for maintenance, and 12 hugs a day for growth.
Hugs are vital to our health and wellbeing, and even scientists have confirmed this, so here is why you should give and receive as many hugs a day as possible:
– Hugs strengthen the immune system, as the gentle pressure on the sternum and the emotional charge activates the Solar Plexus Chakra, which in turn stimulates the thymus gland, and thus regulates and balances the body’s production of white blood cells
– Hugging helps when someone is grieving, as it can provide true solace, soothes pain, and calms the soul, by giving strength to go on and escape the emotional torture
– Hugging lowers stress by reducing cortisol levels. A 2013 study has shown that participants who had a 15-minute conversation with their remote partner through a life-size huggable humanoid device had drastically lower stress levels than others who conversed through mobile phones. Hugs calm and improve mood, and provide warmth and closeness
– Hugging relaxes the muscles, and reduces the tension in the body, alleviating pain, and soothing aches by boosting circulation into the soft tissues
– Hugs lower the risk of illness, as they reduce stress and prevent its negative effects. A 2014 study which involved 404 adult participants found that hugs and social interaction lower stress and prevent illness by supporting the immune system
– Hugging reduces fear and anxiety, and a 2013 study published by the Association for Psychological Science showed that touch alleviates fear in people with low self-esteem
– Hugging improves mood, increases the levels of oxytocin, the “love hormone” or the “bonding hormone”, and leads to happiness and euphoria
– Hugs balance out the nervous system, and the galvanic skin response of someone receiving and giving a hug shows a change in skin conductance. The moisture and electricity in the skin indicate a more balanced state in the nervous system — parasympathetic.
Therefore, start enjoying hugs even more than before, as they are the warmest and simplest way to feel happiness, enjoy health, connect with people, and express your true emotions.
We have an affiliate program designed for content creators and Affiliate marketers, who would like to sell this product, please click here for affiliate program details. Our affiliate program is designed to help you monetize your screen time.
APeX - Far superior to colloidal silver in destroying viruses, bacteria and other pathogens.
Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again! See Testimonials
MitoCopper - First bioavailable copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy.
Prodovite - The Secret To Healing is in the Blood! Complete absorption in 5 minutes.