If You See These Early Warning Signs, You May Have a Nutrient Deficiency (Video)
Our bodies are made up of many intricate systems that have ways of warning us when something isn’t right.
You may be eating healthy, doing sports or exercising twice a week, and drinking a lot of water and still have problems with your body.
The reason for that may be a nutrient deficiency, which means a shortage of vitamins and minerals. Luckily, no nutrient deficiency occurs without certain visible signs.
Be sure to check these symptoms attentively to figure out if you have a lack of vital nutrients in your body.
- If you’re itching for chocolate, it may be a clear sign of magnesium deficiency. Raw cacao is rich in magnesium, and your body might realize that it can get this nutrient from chocolate.
- Do you have small bumps on the backs of your arms? These are clear signs of vitamin A deficiency. This nutrient is essential for your eyesight, skin, and immune system.
- If you start yawning in the afternoon and regularly have a midday slump, you might get too little rest at night. Or you might have problems with your adrenal glands.
- Imagine this: You’re falling asleep, and you’re almost there in dreamland when bam! Your leg jerks and wakes you up. You have a lack of electrolytes in your body.
- If you discover that your hair has completely blocked the shower drain or your pillow looks like a yeti because of all the hair you left behind after a night’s sleep, it should set off alarm bells in your head.
- If you frequently have a weird sensation on your feet or feel your tongue burning, you might have vitamin B12 deficiency, especially if these odd sensations are combined with dry skin, constipation, and memory problems.
- Thinning eyebrows, as well as puffy eyes, constipation, appetite loss, weakness and fatigue, and intolerance to cold, may be signs of serious problems with your thyroid gland.
- If you tend to bruise easily and suffer from nosebleeds every now and then, you might have bioflavonoid deficiency.
- Muscle and joint pain, red dots on your skin, tiredness, and gum swelling and bleeding may be symptoms of vitamin C deficiency.
- If you suffer from bone pain, you might have a lack of vitamin D. Other signs of this deficiency are frequent infections, tiredness and fatigue, depression, bad wound healing, hair loss, and muscle pain.
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at www.mitocopper.com
Get our Free Ebook, "Suppressed Health Secrets" THEY don't want you to know!
APeX - Far superior to colloidal silver! Desroys Viruses, Bacteria, Pathogens!
Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy.
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup!
B-12 - Supports healthy metabolism, brain function, hormone balance!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Never Wax Your Car Again - Protects vehicles for years with dazzling shine!
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation! See Video!
Prodovite - The Secret To Healing is in the Blood!
|New Laser Blinds Attackers Instantly!||Bring
|NASA - US Faces 100 Year Drought!||Discovery
Bills by 65%