Sacred Medicine: 21 Things About Healing They Didn’t Teach Me In Medical School
July 9th, 2019
By Lissa Rankin
Guest writer for Wake Up World
Originally published at lissarankin.com and reproduced here with permission.
After seven years of research, I’m finally writing my long-awaited book Sacred Medicine, the third book in the trilogy, following up Mind Over Medicine and The Fear Cure. I know a lot of you are kind of waiting on pins and needles for this book, and I feel a little daunted by the responsibility of all the wisdom, experiences, blessings, insight, and knowledge I’ve been gifted as part of my research. I feel like I need to bring the same kind of rigor to this book that I’ve brought to the others, yet this subject is hard to be scientifically rigorous with, given the nature of consciousness and its relationship to healing.
Anyway, since the book is still at least a year or two away, I want to keep updating those of you who follow my blog as I synthesize what I’m learning, so let me share with you 21 things I’ve learned during this journey, which I’m unpacking slowly.
1. Illness, injury, and trauma are an opportunity for awakening for those who are willing to approach their suffering as a gateway to transformation. Healing, transformation, trauma clearing, and spiritual awakening are entangled phenomena that cannot be separated, even though medicine, psychology, spirituality, and science would all like you to believe they can be. This integrated way of approaching a healing journey as a spiritual path is not for everyone, and that’s okay. Some people will continue to compartmentalize these disciplines, opening to science and medicine, for example, but choosing to keep psychology and spirituality out of their process. This is every individual’s right, to choose how you approach your own treatment. You cannot impose this way of healing on anyone else, but if you’re in need of healing, or if you’re in the healing arts, and if you’re willing to go down this rabbit hole, consider it an invitation to a deeper, richer, more meaningful, Whole Health life.
Recommended articles by Lissa Rankin:
- How To Honor Your Desires Without Grasping, Denying or Bypassing
- Pleasure as a Spiritual Path
- The Unmistakable Link Between Unhealed Trauma and Physical Illness
- Satisfying Our Emotional Needs Without Being Codependent
- Relationships on the Spiritual Path
- How to Make Your Body Ripe for Miracles
- Are You “Spiritual But Not Religious?”
- 10 Fun Ways to Reduce Your Cortisol Levels
- 6 Stories To Make You Believe In The Power Of The Mind To Heal You
- 7 Tips For Finding Your Tribe
FACEBOOK]: http://www.facebook.com/joinwakeupworld (An interactive community of over 3,700,000)
[GOOGLE PLUS]: https://plus.google.com/112452105795129310867/posts
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at www.mitocopper.com
Get our Free Ebook, "Suppressed Health Secrets" THEY don't want you to know!
APeX - Far superior to colloidal silver! Desroys Viruses, Bacteria, Pathogens!
Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy.
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup!
B-12 - Supports healthy metabolism, brain function, hormone balance!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Never Wax Your Car Again - Protects vehicles for years with dazzling shine!
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation! See Video!
Prodovite - The Secret To Healing is in the Blood!
|New Laser Blinds Attackers Instantly!||Bring
|NASA - US Faces 100 Year Drought!||Discovery
Bills by 65%