Date of sighting: January 25, 2013
Location of sighting: New Zealand
Eyewitness info: All Sky objects captured on 25.01.2013
The first object captured during day light hours, North 5:45 pm. the second south 9:45 pm the other 2 north, 3 cams used, Panasonic HDC-HS9, 1 Homebuilt N.V with a canon fs36 & Samsung 550p CCTV, please watch in full screen.
Posted by Scott C. Waring, author UFO Daily Sightings
Date of sighting: January 26, 2013
Location of sighting: Earths Orbit, on ISS.
More: UFO Sightings Daily
Triangle Shaped UFO Photographed from the Moon This Triangle Shaped UFO was hard to spot at first but when zoomed in you can see the three lights. This photo which was taken from the surface of the moon is very amazing.
After the brightness was adjusted you could see it take shape. You can find the original photo and link to the original photo herehttp://ufosightingz.blogspot.com/2013/01/triangle-shaped-ufo-spotted-in-photo…
UFO Sightings Over Cotulla, Texas This Week Real UFOS Caught On Tape Today In Eagle Ford. January, 2013
Eagle Ford is a hot spot for oil, but in the past few weeks it has turned into the mother ship for UFO sightings. It seems Cotulla, Texas has become ground zero for UFOs in the past few weeks—if recent YouTube postings can be believed.
Several videos have been posted on YouTube showing different sightings in the Cotulla area. One UFO video was posted two days ago. ]
The Mutual UFO Network is a national organization that investigates UFO sightings.
MUFON says they have been getting a lot of calls from South Texas. The group says they can solve 80 to 90 percent of the cases they follow. It’s the other 10 percent that they get excited about.
“Probably the fireballs— we’re not real sure what those are,” said MUFON investigator John Cross. “We think they switched over to jet-powered drones.”
MUFON says California, Texas and Detroit are the hot spots for sightings right now.
They say the videos out of Cotulla this past week can be easily solved.
“It really doesn’t display any unusual flight patterns of any kind, and as you watch the video towards the end you can clearly see all three of the beacons on the aircraft,” Cross said.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.