MarketReportsOnline.com adds “India – Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband” report to its research store.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments in India’s telecommunications market. The report analyses the mobile, internet, broadband, digital TV and converging media sectors. Subjects include:
- Market and industry analysis, trends and developments;
- Market and operator statistics;
- Regulatory environment and developments;
- Major players;
- Internet, VoIP, IPTV;
- Mobile voice and data markets;
- Broadband – fixed (FttH, DSL, wireless);
- Broadband – mobile;
- Digital media;
- Digital economy;
- Scenario forecasts – subscribers (fixed-line, mobile, fixed internet) to 2020.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/56341.html.
Telecoms in India looks towards a fresh period of growth
After a major hiccup back in 2012, India’s mobile market had sorted itself out to a large extent by 2015 and subscriber growth looked to be running at a steady 7% per annum. By March 2015 there were 970 million subscribers representing a mobile penetration of 77%. Mobile penetration was likely to reach 100% by 2020.
The overall economic impact of mobile technology in India amounted to approximately US$115 billion in value-added terms in 2014, this representing an economic contribution of around 5.5% of the country’s GDP for the year. Looking forward, mobile broadband was set to grow exponentially throughout India, driving digital inclusion and economic growth for India’s consumers and businesses. Into 2015 4G and other data services were shaping as a key battleground. The entry of a new operator Reliance Jio into the market was expected to see even more intense competition in an already hotly competitive market.
By mid-2015 there was already considerable progress in the roll-out of 4G services:
- Bharti Airtel was operating a TD-LTE network;
- Bharti had also launched a trial FDD LTE network in 20 cities;
- Aircel had launched 4G services;
- Vodafone was planning to launch 4G in Calcutta, Mumbai and Delhi by December 2015;
- Reliance Jio was set to introduce its 4G network by the end of 2015;
- Idea Cellular was reported to be set to launch LTE services in January 2016;
- BSNL was preparing to launch 4G by March 2016.
Purchase a copy of this research report at USD 1400 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=56341.
- overall growth in India’s telecom market remains fundamentally strong; but the huge mobile market has been going through a period of uncertainty;
- the consequences of the 2G corruption scandal have continued to impact on the industry;
- mobile broadband services have breathed fresh life into the broadband sector, helping increase broadband penetration across the market;
- the government removed the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) cap on telecom investment;
- spectrum fees continued to be a controversial issue with a major argument about the impact of the March 2015 auctions on tariffs and the financial situation of the operators;
- India’s mobile subscriber base grew by 7% in 2014 and was growing at a similar rate in 2015;
- mobile penetration had reached 77%, with room for considerably further growth;
- mobile ARPUs appeared to be stabilising and was even seeing modest growth;
- India has overhauled Japan to become the world’s third largest smartphone market;
- new player Reliance Jio was preparing to launch its 4G network by early 2016;
- Bharti Airtel cancelled its plans to purchase the assets and subscribers of Loop Mobile;
- this left Loop in an impossible situation, inevitably exiting the market.
Inquire for a discount on this report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/discount.php?name=56341.
Companies mentioned in this report:
Aircel/Dishnet, Bharti Airtel, Loop Mobile (BPL Mobile), Quadrant (HFCL), Idea/Spice, Reliance Communications, Tata Teleservices, Vodafone Essar, Telewings (Uninor), Videocon, S Tel, Bharti Telenet, Reliance Infocomm, Reliance Jio Infocomm (RJI), Tata Teleservices, Sistema (Shyam Telelink), Swan Telecom, Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd (VSNL), Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL), Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL), Data Access, Hughes Telecom, Videocon, AT&T, France Telecom, SingTel, Hathway Cable, Datacom.
Browse All Reports for IT & Telecommunication Market at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/information-technology-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
E-mail: [email protected]
Connect With Us:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/108330077369677148621/posts
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)