Yeap, it’s been a long long while since I make anything like this one here. haha…. This is hubby favourite. He can finish off the cake and left only the icing cream behind. Good that my tester are also around ! They can help to polish off everything as well. Hmmm….. this actually reminds me of the cartoon series ‘Pinky and the Brain’ ! Anyone heard of it ?????
**Note : For time being kindly use your mobile online to enter or upload my blog page. Thank you.
Ingredients for 6″ sponge cake :
3 egg yolk
35ml corn oil
40ml full cream milk
50gm cake flour
3 egg white
60gm fine sugar
1/4 tspn cream of tartar
(1) from ingredients (B), whisk egg white till foamy then add in cream of tartar & sugar one tablespoon at a time till everything well combined or till egg white became stiff. Set aside.
(2) from ingredients (A), beat egg yolk & sugar till pale & fluffy then add in milk and continue beating till everything well corporate.
(3) now, fold in flour bit by bit till well combined and then follow by adding in the oil.
(4) once its ready, transfer batter to a 6″ cake tray coated with flour. Remember, do not brush your chiffon cake tray with butter or cooking oil. NEVER !
(5) finally, bake at preheated oven 170′C for about 25-30 minutes or till tester came out clean.
(6) place the cake tray upside down when done and only discharge the cake when its cool.
(7) finally, slice cake into 3 layer.
NOTE : for custard layer you may either use a slightly bigger pan, or a 6-1/2″ tray would be just nice but I used plastic container instead. Well, Just take anything available in the kitchen. Don’t have to stress out. Relax and have fun !
Ingredient for 7″ pandan jelly paste :
200ml thick coconut milk
200ml pandan juice
1/2 tspn salt
6gm agar-agar powder
60gm Hoon kueh Flour
( mix till well cooperated )
(1) combine ingredients (A) mix well and bring it to boil till sugar & agar-agar powder dissolved. Then lower the heat.
(2) now, slowly add in mixture (B) at the same time keep on stirring till mixture became thicken.
(3) off the heat, divide mixture into 3 portions, with a measuring cup (roughly about 100ml one portion and 150ml for 2 other portions).
(4) for 1st layer, place 100ml mixture on bottom of the tray and spread well, then place in one portion of cake.
(5) now for 2nd layer, spread the other portion of pandan paste on cake layer, make sure it’s well spread, then place in a layer of cake.
(6) for final layer, again spread the remaining pandan paste on cake layer, then place in the final layer of cake. And its done.
(7) Leave to cool completely then keep chilled for an hour before serving.
You may also decorated the cake with some whipped cream. I love cream on my cake.
The custard layer turns out great from my plastic container actually ! haha…. The custard layer from the side will look thinner if you’re using 6-1/2″ tray but you will have thicker layer in between. Either way it still looks good.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.