I used to believe that ghosts didn’t exist. However, even though I was a firm non-believer… these 13 insanely creepy photos of ghosts just changed my mind. You’ll need to sleep with the light on tonight.
13. Woman at Corroboree Rock, Australia – In 1959, this photo was taken and seems to show a semi-transparent woman in a long gown standing at the edge of a group of trees, holding what might be a camera or pair of binoculars.
12. Decebal Hotel, Romania – The Decebal Hotel in Romania was under construction in 2008 when this photo was taken. There had long been reports of a ghostly woman in a long white dress on the premises.
11. Queen Anne Bureau Hand – This photo was taken in the early 20th century and, after development, showed a spindly, disembodied hand resting on top of the photo’s subject, a Queen Anne bureau.
9. The Ghostly Face of Freddy Jackson – This picture, taken in 1919 of a WWI squadron, appears to show a ghostly face behind the airman in the top row, fourth from left. Members of the squadron who later saw the photo said the face matched that of air mechanic Freddy Jackson, who had been killed in an airplane propellor accident two days before the photo was taken.
8. The Ghost in the Grove – This picture was taken at the reportedly very haunted Bachelor’s Grove in Illinois in 1991. The Ghost Research Society took this photo and this has caused some to doubt its legitimacy, but researchers insist no woman was present at the time the picture was taken.
7. Queen’s House Staircase – This picture, originally intended only to capture the spiral staircase in the Queen’s House section of the National Maritime Museum in England, was taken in 1966. A shrouded figure appears at the bottom of the stairs. For years, there have been reports of paranormal activity.
5. Worstead Church – In 1975, a picture was taken of Diane Berthelot sitting in the pews at Worstead Church in Norfolk, England. Her husband took the photo and NO ONE was sitting behind her.
4. Boothill Cemetary – This photo was taken in the 1990s. The subject was dressed in 1880s garb and a black and white film was being used. What wasn’t intentional, though, was the small ghost boy also in period clothing that appeared on the film in the background.
3. Grandpa’s ghost – After this woman moved to a nursing home, her family took a picture of her. After getting the film developed, they noticed something strange. The man standing behind her wasn’t there in real life… and it looked just like her deceased husband.
2. Wem Town Hall’s Fire Girl – The town hall burned down, but as it did, a photographer snapped pictures of the flames. There just so happened to be a ghost girl looking out from them.
1. The Brown Lady – This is one of the most famous ghost photographs ever taken. Some say light was leaked onto the film, but others firmly believe this is proof ghosts exist. It was taken in 1936 in Raynham Hall in England.
So if it’s 3:15am and you hear a noise, don’t just write it off as the heat kicking on. Turn on the light.
Soucre : http://ufothetruthisoutthere.blogspot.pt/
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.