“[I]n the federal republic of the United States… all authority in it will be derived from and dependent on the society, the society itself will be broken into so many parts, interests, and classes of citizens, that the rights of individuals, or of the minority, will be in little danger from interested combinations of the majority.” – James Madison, Federalist 51
Donald Trump tweeted on Thursday that a “big protest march” was going to take place in Colorado on Friday afternoon. Instead of taking responsibility for a clear lack of interest in understanding the rules in the respective states surrounding delegates, Trump would evidently prefer to blame GOP leadership in Colorado for “stealing” that to which he is “entitled;” i.e., the presidential nomination.
Just like the #BlackLivesMatter movement is based on the false premise that police officers are deliberately slaughtering black people, Trump’s polarizing effort is based on the false premise that the Colorado Republican party somehow “rigged” the delegates so that Trump was squeezed out.
In America, the founding fathers knew the hazard for tyranny related to a pure democracy. Therefore, each state is empowered to set up a deliberate representative system. This is called a “representative government” and this is why some states have a primary and others use a caucus.
Consider this quote from John Adams:
“…It is in vain to say that democracy is less vain, less proud, less selfish, less ambitious, or less avaricious than aristocracy or monarchy. It is not true, in fact, and nowhere appears in history. Those passions are the same in all men, under all forms of simple government, and when unchecked, produce the same effects of fraud, violence, and cruelty.” ― John Adams, The Letters of John and Abigail Adams
Clearly, Colorado was a bust for Trump, but consider the end result in Missouri, where Donald Trump was able to take 10 more delegates from Cruz, even by winning with a very slim margin:
Do you see Ted Cruz rioting over the Missouri Primary Results? (Google Screenshot)
Those who participate in this system are the most politically engaged. They do the thankless work of knocking on doors and phone banking, often giving of themselves to serve others who are not even aware of the effort because they forgot that the price of freedom is eternal vigilance. And these are the first individuals to be targeted by bullies and sore losers who use their platform to encourage hate and anger.
Stop The Steal Colorado Protest Friday April 15, 3:00 PM MST West Steps of the State Capitol Building. 200 E Colfax Ave Denver #Trump2016
— Roger Stone (@RogerJStoneJr) April 14, 2016
Big protest march in Colorado on Friday afternoon! Don’t let the bosses take your vote!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 14, 2016
To leave with a quote from Henry David Thoreau:
“But government in which the majority rule in all cases can not be based on justice, even as far as men understand it.” – Henry David Thoreau, Civil Disobedience
- No, Larry Wayne Lindsey was NOT ‘turned away’ from the Colorado state convention
- Roger Stone’s #StopTheSteal and #TheBigSteal is really #TheBigLie
- WATCH: How many more red flags do you Trumpsters need? (video)
- 2015 FLASHBACK: Donald J. Trump says doctors make too much money (video)
- Trump social media thugs asked to stand down for NH primary day?
- Does Donald Trump believe in limited government?
- WATCH: Trump tells YUGE lie about position on federal land (video)
- NOT SATIRE: Trump’s INSANE response to Ted Cruz’s win in Wisconsin
- Donald Trump’s HUGE admiration for Globalists
- 2013 Flashback: Donald Trump meets with illegal immigration activists, says ‘You’ve convinced me’
- Patrick Ruffini: The Truth about Trump’s Twitter Trolls
- FAKE! Reince rigging voting machines so Trump gets below 50% during #NYPrimary
- WATCH: #Bikers4Trump vs Communists at Trump Rally in Janesville, Wisconsin
- Donald Trump’s vile response to fake #CruzSexScandal smear piece; Michael Savage responds
- WATCH: Trump’s donations to left-wing politicians (video)
- GRAPHIC VILE LANGUAGE: Prominent Trump supporter: ‘a lot of us are liberals’
- Report: Trump ‘openly praising’ Harry Reid on campaign trail
- Is Twitter suppressing the hashtag #NeverTrump?
- Trump says he will get ‘most of’ Ted Cruz’s votes
Get Trevor Loudon’s NEW book: Barack Obama and the Enemies Within
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).