Here you get more news in 15 minutes than anywhere else on the planet.
SUBSCRIBE – DISCOVER
NEVER STOP LEARNING
PRAY WE CAN STAY ON THE AIR
CONGRESSMAN WEINER TELLS ALL – LISTS 639 TRAITORS
You will see why we sponsor Noble Gold.
Ever since Congressman Anthony Weiner was arrested he has been singing like a Canary to save his own skin.
Six days ago his address book was released to the public and it listed 639 different contacts who have apparently been working with the Clintons to destroy this nation.
Weiner’s contacts have been sorted into 3 groups. Many of these individuals have overlapping roles and interlock to form a clear association of those in the
B) Academics and Think Tanks
C) Democratic Operatives.
This is a literal Who’s Who of those sucking off the Government and trying to destroy America – the list of those who have been committing Treason against the United States.
The problem is sorting through these names as some of these people are what we might call “The Good Guys.”
This list includes such men as:
1) George Soros
2) George Soros Fund Manager Michael Vachon
3) John Podesta
This Computer apparently lists who took orders form whom. It was Congressman Weiner’s: “Get Out Of Jail Free” card.
It is a veritable list of the Chain of Command of those who are now actively trying to not only destroy President Trump but also to take America Down.
The goal of these Traitors is, according tot the Daegel Update, reduce the worlds population significantly by the year 2025. This data comes from the CIA, UN, IMF and US Government
In fact – their goal of these Traitors over the next 7 years is to kill:
1) Americans – 300 Million.
2) Germans – 50 Million
3) French – 24 Million
4) Japanese – 15 Million
5) Canadians – 10 Million
6) South Korean – 13 Million
7) Spanish – 25 Million
8) English – 51 Million
9) Italians – 17 Million
10) Ireland – 4 Million
11) Israel – 5 Million
The list goes on and on.
Pray that these people planning this Mass Murder over the next 7 years are Immediately and Completely Contained and that these plans fall flat on their faces.
IN A MARKET SUMARY
1) US Treasury Note Interest Rates are now spiking and here they are showing an interest rate of nearing 3% - “Tipping Point” for our economy
2) As for the Dow – expect a wild ride.
3) Gold and Silver remain constant.
A PLANE EXPLODES IN MIDAIR
Russian Saratov Airlines Flight 703, carrying 71 people, literally had an engine explode in mid-air and when it crashed it exploded again
When the Plane Exploded it literally rattled windows on ht ground.
The plane was on the way to the City of Orsk, Russia.
Expect more news stories on this crash in the future.
IN OTHER NEWS:
1) Yesterday the Emergency Door feel off a Nigerian Airliner as it was landing.
Apparently the door ratted the entire time it was in the air and the pilot refused to land early so when the hit the ground the door just fell off.
Stewardesses tried to seize cell phones from passengers to prevent videos of the incident from leaking out.
2) The Canals in Venice went dry during the last Full Moon du to unusual tides.
3) Finally – Utah State Congressman blame Honey Pots for their recent “Indiscretion.” In other words – these Utah state Congressman had Hootchie Coochie with Prostitutes and blamed these women.
Congressman Vickers claimed that at one point he Fled his hotel room “Lest He Succumb To Her Charms.”
Congressman John Standard called for tougher penalties for Prostitution and was later caught using Tax Payers Dollars and paying for a Prostitute and then resigned after getting caught.
When I was in Russia and the Ukraine these “Ladies of the Night” were everywhere. They hung out at the hotel receptions, knocked on your door in the evenings, and literally followed you around.
If you wished to get rid of these “Ladies Of The Night” all you had to do was start discussing the Bible and GOD, then watch them get angry, and run.
One evening at the Hotel Ukraine in Kiev I walked up to a pack of 3 “Ladies Of Ill Repute” and began discussing GOD’s will for their lives and they all left screaming.
Just keep in mind who you are serving.
THE MILLS OF THE GODS GRIND SLOW BUT EXCEEDING FINE
Pray for President Trump’s safety.
Those who stand in his way will fall to the wayside – so GOD has said it – so it shall be.
YOU ARE THE DIFFERENCE
WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS TO STAY ON THE AIR
YOU make the difference. We can not emphasize that enough.
YOU ARE THE DIFFERENCE
YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO THEM AND TO GOD
YOU WATCH THIS CHANNEL AND FEED THE HUNGRY
Please pray that your families and prepare for any emergency.
This is OUR country and here WE stand for FREEDOM
This is YOUR channel where about 90% of the stories come from YOU
Often times I have another story read to go – but since is YOUR channel we report on what YOU have asked for.
YOU have a voice
The News You Need
The Wall Of Truth
Dr William B. Mount
SOME OF THE NAMES ON THE LIST:
(1) MEDIA: JOURNALISTS, FILM MAKERS, PUBLISHERS, ACTORS
- Adam Gopnick, The New Yorker.
- Alan Rusbridger, The Guardian.
- Alex Gibney, documentary film-maker and owner of Jigsaw Productions.
- Allison Silver, New York Times.
- Ann Pincus, Center for Public Integrity, a non-profit investigative journalism organization.
- Anthony Barnett, Open Democracy.
- Anthony Lewis, journalist (d. 2013).
- Ariana Huffington, co-founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post.
- Arnaud de Borchgrave: This one is a shocker. Arnaud de Borchgrave is a neo-conservative journalist, former editor-in-chief of The Washington Times, and a founding member of NewsMax.
- Becky Gardner, The Guardian.
- Ben Gerson, Harvard Business Review.
- Benjamin Haas, Harvard Business Review.
- Bill Murray, Public Affairs TV.
- Bill Richardson, Public Affairs TV.
- Brad Whitford, West Wing actor.
- Brant Janeway, Penguin Group.
- Caroline Marks, The Daily Beast.
- Celestine Bohlen, Bloomberg.
- Christiane Amanpour, journalist.
- Christoper Dickey, Newsweek and Daily Beast.
- Chrstine Ockrent, Belgian journalist.
- Dan Rather, former CBS anchorman.
- Danielle Mattoon, New York Times.
- David Brock, Media Matters.
- David Carr, New York Times.
- David Rosenthal, Simon & Schuster publishing co.
- David Talbot, Salon.com.
- Desiree Adib, Air America Radio.
- Dotty Lynch, CBS News.
- Doug Page, Chicago Tribune.
- Ed Vulliamy, Observer.
- Edward Felsenthal, Daily Beast.
- Eleanor Randolph, New York Times.
- Elisabeth Sifton, HuffPo, former senior VP of Farrar Straus and Giroux publisher.
- Eric Bates, Rolling Stone.
- Eugene Robinson, Washington Post.
- Evan Smith, Texas Monthly.
- Fareed Zakaria, Newsweek.
- Frank Mankiewicz, National Public Radio.
- Frank Rich, New York Times.
- Garry Trudeau, political cartoonist.
- Garry Wills, journalist/author.
- Gary Kamiya, Salon.com.
- George Packer, The New Yorker.
- George Weidenfeld, Orion Books.
- Greta Van Sustren, Fox News.
- Hamilton Fish, The New Republic.
- Harry Thomason, Hollywood TV-film producer-director.
- Henry Louis Gates, PBS, Harvard U. professor.
- Isabel Hilton, journalist, Open Democracy.
- Jacob Weisberg, Slate.
- Jake Tapper, CNN.
- James Fallows, The Atlantic.
- James Harding, Financial Times and former BBC.
- James Pinkerton, Financial Times.
- Jane Mayer, New Yorker.
- Jann Wenner, Rolling Stone.
- Jeff Seroy, Farrar Straus and Giroux publisher.
- Jeffrey Toobin, New Yorker.
- Jim Naughtie, BBC.
- Jon Lovett, Hollywood producer and screen writer.
- Jonathan Larsen, Air America Radio.
- Judy Blodgett, Discovery CEO.
- Julian Borger, The Guardian.
- Julie Sender, Balcony Films.
- Katrina Vanden Huevel, The Nation.
- Ken Slotnick, Florentine Films (makes documentaries for PBS).
- Kerry Lauerman, Salon.
- Lally Weymouth, Washington Post.
- Laura McClure, Salon.
- Lisa Chamberlain, Financial Times.
- Lucy Carrigan, Air America Radio.
- Lynn Sweet, Chicago Sun Times.
- Martin Kettle, The Guardian.
- Mike Allen, Time magazine.
- Narda Zacchino, San Francisco Chronicle.
- Nick Goldberg, Los Angeles Times.
- Paul Glastris, Washington Monthly.
- Richard Cohen, Washington Post.
- Richard French, RNN TV.
- Rick Berke, New York Times.
- Robert Cohen, New York Times.
- Ryan Lizza, New Yorker.
- Scott Turow, novelist.
- Tom Baldwin, The Times.
- Tom Edsall, National Journal.
- Walter Pincus, Washington Post.
(2) ACADEMICS, INTELLECTUALS, AND THINK TANKS
- Andras Hamori, Carnegie Endowment.
- Andrew & Leslie Cockburn, Army War College.
- Arturo Valenzuela, rabbi, Duke University (and former assistant secretary of state for Western hemisphere affairs in the Obama administration).
- Bill Schneider, ThirdWay.org.
- Caroline Heldman, Occidental College.
- Cass Sunstein, Harvard Law School, Obama’s administrator of White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs.
- Charles Tiefer, U. of Baltimore.
- Charlie Kupchan, Council on Foreign Relations.
- Dan Freifeld, NYU.
- David Greenberg, Rutgers U.
- David Lesch, Trinity U.
- Derek Shearer, Occidental College.
- Douglas Brinkley, Rice U.
- EJ Dionne, Brookings Institute.
- Elaine Kamarck, Harvard U.
- Gayle Smith, American Academy in Berlin.
- James Galbraith, U. of Texas.
- Robert Riech, U.C. Berkeley, Bill Clinton’s former Secretary of Labor.
- Gary Sick, Columbia U.
- Geoffrey Cowan, U. of Southern California.
- Jack Bass, College of Charleston.
- Janet Napolitano, president of U. of California, Obama’s secretary of Homeland Security.
- Jessica Stern, Harvard U.
- Jim Steinberg, U. of Texas.
- John Sifton, Human Rights Watch, One World Research.
- Joseph Stiglitz, Columbia U
- Juan Cole, U. of Michigan.
- Lari Martinez, Florida International U.
- Larry Diamond, Stanford U.
- Laura Tyson, U.C. Berkeley, chair of Bill Clinton’s White House Council of Economic Advise
- Martha Camp, Princeton U.
- Michael Janeway, Columbia U.
- Michael Sheehan, NYU.
- Michael Vachon, Soros Fund Management.
- Michael Waldman, NYU.
- Paul Krugman, Princeton U.
- Peter Beinart, City U. of New York.
- Peter Singer, Princeton U., the celebrated “moral philosopher” who says it’s okay to rape the mentally disabled, among others of his atrocious beliefs.
- Peter Steinfels, Fordham U.
- Philip Bobbitt, U. of Texas.
- Ralph Whitehead, U. of Massachusetts.
- Richard Parker, Harvard U.
- Robert Pape, U. of Chicago.
- Robert Scheer, U. of Southern California.
- Robert Jay Lifton, psychiatrist and notable author.
- Ron Steel, U. of Southern California.
- Sarah Chase, Harvard U.
- Sean Wilentz, Princeton U.
- Sheldon Hackney, U. of Pennsylvania.
- Stephen Holmes, New York U.
- Stephen Schlesinger
- Ted Widmer, Brown U.
- Timothy Garton Ash, Oxford U.
- Todd Gitlin, Columbia U.
- Tom Frank, U. of Chicago.
(3) CLINTON AND DEMOCRAT PARTY OPERATIVES
- Andrew Shapiro, Senator Hillary Clinton.
- Ben Jones, Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee.
- Bruce Lindsey, Bill Clinton’s White House assistant, current chair of the Clinton Foundation.
- Bill Gates (unnamed assistant of).
- Cecile Richards, president of Planned Parenthood, member of Ford Foundation board of trustees.
- Cheryl Mills, secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff.
- David McKean, secretary of state John Kerry’s assistant, former U.S. ambassador to Luxembourg (2016-2017).
- Deborah de Shong, Democratic National Committee (DNC).
- Denis McDonough, Obama’s White House chief of staff.
- Doug Band, Bill Clinton’s White House deputy assistant and counselor.
- Ed Miliband, leader of UK’s Labour Party.
- Ellen Chesler, Soros NY.
- Gara LaMarche, Democracy Alliance, former VP of Soros’ Open Society.
- Gary Hart, former US senator, McGovern’s VP running mate, Obama’s US special envoy for Northern Ireland.
- Harold Ickes, Bill Clinton’s White House deputy chief of staff.
- Henry Waxman, former Congressman.
- Hillary Clinton.
- Howard Wolfson, Democratic Party political strategist.
- Huma Abedin.
- James Carville.
- James Rubin, Bill Clinton’s assistant secretary of state.
- Jason Miner, DNC.
- John Podesta.
- John Rich, World Nuclear Association, founded in 2001 on the basis of the Uranium Institute.
- Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, chair of American Bridge, non-profit that raises funds for Democrat Party.
- Lanny Davis, Bill Clinton’s White House special counsel.
- Laura Graham, COO of Clinton Foundation.
- Lynn de Rothschild.
- Marc Dunkelman, Clinton Foundation.
- Mickey Cantor, Bill Clinton’s secretary of commerce.
- Paul Begala, Bill Clinton’s adviser.
- Philippe Reines, Sen. Hillary Clinton’s senior adviser in Obama State Dept.
- Richard Blumenthal, US senator.
- Richard Holbrooke, Obama’s special envoy, Bill Clinton’s UN ambassador.
- Robert Rubin, Bill Clinton’s treasury secretary, current chair of Council on Foreign Relations.
- Sarah Hurwitz, speech writer for Michele Obama, Hillary Clinton and other prominent Demonrats.
- Stephanie Streett, Clinton Foundation.
- Steve McMahon, Democratic media consultant.
- Susan McCue, worked for Sen. Harry Reid.
- Tamera Luzzato, former chief of staff to Senator Hillary Clinton, now Pew Charitable Trust’s senior vice president of governmental relations.
- Terry McAuliffe, Gov. of Virginia.
- Tony Blinken, Obama’s deputy national security adviser who flicks his tongue like a snake.
- Wes Boyd, MoveOn.org.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).