Read the story here. Advertise at Before It's News here.
Profile image
Story Views
Last hour:
Last 24 hours:

Now You Can Know For Sure What is Coming and Prepare For It

% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.

The Bible is the Only Book that predicts the future with 100% accuracy. Of the 1800 prophecies made in the Bible over 90% have already been fulfilled. And they came to pass Exactly as they were stated. For example Jesus’ birth was predicted 750 years before he was born. Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel which means God with us. Isaiah 7:14 This has already happened. This is why we celebrate Christmas every year. And yes, he was born of a Virgin just to show us that He really came from God.

Now let’s look at a prophecy that has not happened yet. The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the four horns of the golden altar that is before God. It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. Revelation 9:13 This speaks of a coming war which is not very far off now and which some are already predicting will happen as early as 2024. But notice something….it says that the four angels were kept for this very hour and day and month and year. Imagine that. Written 2000 years ago and accurate to the Very Hour. Only God could do that as well.
Because 90% of the prophecies have already been fulfilled Exactly as stated, what is the odds of the next 10% being fulfilled Exactly as stated? I’d say very very good. This is just a small sampling and only meant to show how accurate the Bible is in regards to how the end times will play out. So if you want to know what is coming all you have to do is read it. Ah but that’s the problem. Some say the Book of Revelation is too hard to understand and full of symbolism. That’s why I have broken it all down in simple to understand language. And it’s FREE for anyone who wants to read it. No strings attached. Just go on my website and click on 50 studies, and then on the Book of Revelation, a Chapter by Chapter study. Then you will know where we are and what is coming so you can Prepare For It and you can use it for future reference. The media doesn’t know what is coming, analysts don’t know what is coming, but God Does! And he wants us to know so we can prepare for it. To go to my site Click Here. PS. If you want to know where we are now, start in Chapter 6, we are between the 3rd and 4th seal.

Before It’s News® is a community of individuals who report on what’s going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

"United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends.

Lion’s Mane Mushroom Nootropic

Mushrooms are having a moment. One fabulous fungus in particular, lion’s mane, may help improve memory, depression and anxiety symptoms. They are also an excellent source of nutrients that show promise as a therapy for dementia, and other neurodegenerative diseases. If you’re living with anxiety or depression, you may be curious about all the therapy options out there — including the natural ones.Our Lion’s Mane WHOLE MIND Nootropic Blend has been formulated to utilize the potency of Lion’s mane but also include the benefits of four other Highly Beneficial Mushrooms. Synergistically, they work together to Build your health through improving cognitive function and immunity regardless of your age. Our Nootropic not only improves your Cognitive Function and Activates your Immune System, But it benefits growth of Essential Gut Flora, further enhancing your Vitality.

Our Formula includes: Lion’s Mane Mushrooms which Increase Brain Power through nerve growth, lessen anxiety, reduce depression, and improve concentration. Its an excellent adaptogen, promotes sleep and improves immunity.

Shiitake Mushrooms which Fight cancer cells and infectious disease, boost the immune system, promotes brain function, and serves as a source of B vitamins.

Maitake Mushrooms which regulate blood sugar levels of diabetics, reduce hypertension and boosts the immune system.

Reishi Mushrooms which Fight inflammation, liver disease, fatigue, tumor growth and cancer. They Improve skin disorders and soothes digestive problems, stomach ulcers and leaky gut syndrome.

Chaga Mushrooms which have anti-aging effects, boost immune function, improve stamina and athletic performance, even act as a natural aphrodisiac, fighting diabetes and improving liver function.

Try Our Lion’s Mane WHOLE MIND Nootropic Blend 60 Capsules Today. Be 100% Satisfied or Receive a Full Money Back Guarantee. Order Yours Today by Following This Link.

Report abuse


    Your Comments
    Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

    Total 1 comment
    • frosty

      Thanks for all the work you put into your web site.

    Load more ...




    Email this story
    Email this story

    If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

    If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.