by Ray Kuhn
Avoid negative points. While you are obviously looking to maximize your points from each roster spot, there are some that will generally get overlooked, and defense is one of those positions. With that being said, at the very least you don’t want to lose points from the spot. The beauty of streaming a defense means that there is often at least one or two match-ups to exploit. Let’s take a look at how your options rank for this week:
- Arizona Cardinals – vs. New York Jets
- Buffalo Bills – vs. San Francisco
- New England Patriots – vs. Cincinnati
- Tennessee Titans – vs. Cleveland
- Denver Broncos – at San Diego
- Seattle Seahawks – vs. Atlanta
- Pittsburgh Steelers – at Miami
- Philadelphia Eagles – at Washington
- Baltimore Ravens – at New York Giants
- Los Angeles Rams – at Detroit
- Houston Texans – vs. Indianapolis
- Detroit Lions – vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Green Bay Packers – vs. Dallas
- New York Giants – vs. Baltimore
- Indianapolis Colts – at Houston
- While the Titans as a whole aren’t the most exciting of teams, they do have some things to offer fantasy owners, and their Defense is one of them. As far as fantasy production, Tennessee is in the middle of the pack but they also have spent the majority of the season on the waiver wire. As of Wednesday night they are owned in just 24.6% of leagues with a recent ownership spike of 22.1%. The Titans’ value will never be higher than it is this week as they face off against the Browns and their revolving door at quarterback. That’s a pretty good match-up for a team coming off a Week 5 performance that saw them register six sacks in Miami.
- On paper, the Giants offensive firepower should be imposing, but that hasn’t been the case yet this season. New York has yet to generate much of a running game, and a good portion of that blame falls on the offensive line. That makes Baltimore, who is a Top-10 defense so far this season but is owned in just 46.9% of ESPN leagues, one of the top options. As Manning tries to force the issue, there is no reason why the Ravens won’t continue with forcing multiple turnovers as they have in three of the last four weeks.
- The 49ers have multiple factors working against them this week. They are traveling from the pacific time zone and have the early game on Sunday against a Buffalo team that has been playing relatively well as of late. We do have an added wrinkle to the equation now that Colin Kaepernick will be starting at quarterback, but San Francisco has struggled to get much going on offense this season (other than garbage time and the first week of the season). Buffalo has a fumble recovery in each game this season, and has at least three sacks in each of their last three games. Things are shaping up nicely.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)