Maya Santamaria is a Latina media and entertainment mogul who had owned the El Nuevo Rodeo Nightclub, where policeman Derek Chauvin and George Floyd both worked as bouncers, the club at 2709 E Lake St, Minneapolis … fellow club bouncers then, partners in staged theatre now?
Odd Fellows are fully parallel alt-Masons: “The two Fraternities are very similar in symbolism they use, values they share, and the way they began. Both Fraternities use many of the same symbols – the All-Seeing Eye, the Sun and Moon, the Bible, the Beehive. Odd Fellows have an initiation and degree system much like Masonry, and also use aprons as part of regalia.
“Throughout history, many Freemasons have also been Odd Fellows: Winston Churchill, William McKinley, Franklin Roosevelt, Red Skelton, and USA Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren were also Odd Fellows. Famous Mason Albert Pike, was also an Odd Fellow!”
FLOYD’S CRIMINAL PAST
• George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
• On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
• He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
• Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for at least 5 times
• George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
• He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
• Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
• He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
• Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
• He had another stint for a theft in August 1998
There is vast deception in the George Floyd narrative, and it seems quite clear that the policeman’s knee on Floyd’s neck did not and could not kill him.
KNEE ON NECK, STANDARD COP PRACTICE, NOT FATAL
Media is hiding that the neck-on-knee tactic is standard police technique in many countries, is regarded as ‘non-lethal’, and was official police policy in Minneapolis where Floyd allegedly died … so there is no legal basis for criminally charging the police officers in the video. This is a frightening instance of how ‘the law’ does not seem to mean much anymore if the mob is inflamed to demand your blood
If Floyd is genuinely dead, what he died from is “arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication, and recent use of methamphetamine and cannabis”, the fentanyl – meth combination being quite a deadly dangerous one, even without having a bad heart
With the global public not told that the policeman’s knee on Floyd’s neck was a standard, approved police technique for a resisting, disturbed suspect, and Floyd’s ‘death’ an issue of heart disease with drug abuse -
Global protests and riots followed, creating a fear of the 2020s as a time of ethnic near-civil war in Western societies … the ‘chaos’ of that conflict, requiring a ‘new order’ for its solution – Order from Chaos, the Masonic motto fulfilled.