l. Bougainvilleas are everywhere. They blossom year round. We walk down lanes strewn with petals.
I didn’t leave Canada. Canada left me. Canadians have no civil rights.
Although a citizen, I cannot return to my country of 70-years unless I accept experimental gene therapy & absurd hotel ($3000) & home quarantines for a virus I do not have, has no symptoms and may not even exist.
Mexico’s narco violence has served a useful purpose: to keep foreigners out of what is a pretty good place to live, especially in today’s world.
by Henry Makow PhD
I have only been here a few months so I do not claim to be an expert.
Mexico is a second world country. It combines the comforts of the first world (if you have some dinero) with the charm of the third world. I now live in a town surrounded by hills like Aspen Colorado, except cheaper, no snow and more Mexicans.
Here are ten things I like and three things I don’t like, in no particular order.
1) Fruit and vegetables are plentiful, cheap and locally grown. Limes, pomegranates, tangerines and avocados grow in peoples’ yards. There is a large variety of exotic birds and animals, trees and cacti.
Left, Cranes nest in the tree tops.
2) The Masonic Jewish social engineering is targeting the West. Thus, gender distinctions are alive and well here. Men are men and women are women. There is a strong Catholic tradition and family values. People love their children.
3) Food is plentiful, local and cheap. A lot of people live hand-to-mouth; a kilo of corn tortillas cost about a dollar. Each town seems self-sufficient and could probably withstand social breakdown. Moreover, Mexico is not a welfare state. People must scramble to survive. They are resourceful and hard working. People spread a sheet on the sidewalk and sell vegetables or fruit. There are hole-in-the wall taco stands and food carts. People sell candy at street lights.
There is the blind beggar, the serenaders with guitars, and the statue-man busking for change.
4. Everyone says buenos dias (good morning) and buenos tardes (good afternoon.) This creates a sense of courtesy and social solidarity.
5. You can buy alcohol — beer and wine — in convenience stores and supermarkets. Internet and banking are first world.
6. No multiculturalism. This is a country with some self-respect. Almost everyone is of either indigenous or Spanish descent, or some shade in between. There is a 500-year history, rich culture and strong sense of national identity. This is not a “post-national” state being eaten alive by Communist termites. (Fidelito’s Canada.)
7. Mexico has free speech.
8. Mexico has a free press with a variety of viewpoints.
9. The elections aren’t rigged.
10. The weather is great, year-round. No winter chills. Sunny almost every day.
I haven’t been here very long and haven’t seen many bad things but the following are on my radar.
1. Organized crime. Cops are underpaid. The wheels of justice grind slowly. Locals are extorted by criminal gangs. My wife’s hair dresser had to close his shop, move and work discreetly out of his home to throw them off his track. There seems to be a lot of political corruption but at least it is aired out in the media.
2. Morons — most Mexicans wear masks. I saw one idiot watering his garden in a mask.
3. It’s taking them forever to legalize and make cannabis available. The best thing about Canada today is the legal cannabis. Apart from my friends, I also miss fresh salmon and Smith’s corned beef and pastrami. Also English used bookstores.
In conclusion, Mexico seems a vestige of a more civilized bygone era.
I’m sure readers who are more familiar with the Mexican scene will advise.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans
toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification,
mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter
radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.