It is more important than ever to keep those hands clean! With fears of the coronavirus, cleaning products have quickly sold out and many are looking for alternatives for their sanitation needs.
The World Health Organization says hand-washing with soap and water is the best way to clean your hands, but when that’s not an option, the agency recommends using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer [and wipes with at least 70% alcohol; however, 99% isopropyl alcohol is the highest recommendation.
Here is a simple recipe that you can whip up in no time and would be great for on the go moms. Best of all, the wipes are reusable. We like using baby washcloths because they are absorbent, soft, and are the perfect size for reusable hand wipes. These are great for those with sensitive skin. All you have to do is launder them and use color-safe bleach. Then, you can make a new batch of disinfecting solution and you are good to go for the next time you go out.
If you are looking for a disposable option, here are some disposable dry wipes that can be used in lieu of washcloths. They are hospital grade and can be used for baby care, elderly care, and for bathing.
Homemade Hand Sanitizing Wipes
- Baby washcloths or disposable dry wipes
- 3/4 cup 70% isopropyl alcohol
- 2 tablespoon castile soap
- 1 1/4 cups distilled water
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- 15 drops lemon essential oil
- Large airtight jar or Tupperware with a lid
- Place the dry wipes into the container.
- In a mixing bowl, add alcohol, water, soap, and essential oils and stir until mixed.
- Pour a small amount of the liquid over the wipes. Then, pick up small sections of your cloths and turning it over and pouring some more liquid on to ensure all areas are saturated.
- Once you’ve poured it all on, take both fists and press down on the top to help the liquid soak into your stack. You can also pick up sections and twist/wring them to help the liquid soak in. Keep rotating through the stack till you feel like the liquid is distributed throughout. Note: If there is any remaining liquid, use it as a cleaning solution for your hard surfaces.
Your homemade hand wipes can be stored for about 2-3 weeks. Put these wipes in the car, in your purse or diaper bag, or in kids backpacks.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.