This post is original published at Food Storage Made Easy, to learn more from them sign up for their newsletter at FoodStorageMadeEasy.net/checklists/monthly-newsletter/
Welcome to DAY 2 of this year’s 7 Day Challenge. For 7 days, we are testing out our food storage to see just how prepared our pantries are for an emergency! Each day will bring a NEW mock emergency or situation that will test some aspect of our preparedness plans. Please feel free to adapt the scenarios to fit your own family and situation.
In order to receive each day’s emergency scenario in your email please sign up for the 7 Day Challenge email list.
REMEMBER: No going to a grocery store, restaurant, or spending any money for the entire 7 days … and on that note, let’s get started!
DAY 2: TRIPLE THREAT TUESDAY
Today’s challenge is helping us plan ahead for emergencies. It is always a good idea to prepare extras when you are already making a meal anyway. So your task for today is to create THREE versions of your meals: one to eat, one to save for later, and one to share with someone in need.”
- Make a triple batch of a breakfast food using food from your pantry/food storage. Save one for a later breakfast. Give one to a family in need or as a nice gesture. Eat one!
- Make a triple batch of a lunch food using food from your pantry/food storage. Save one for a later breakfast. Give one to a family in need or as a nice gesture. Eat one!
- Make a triple batch of a dinner food using food from your pantry/food storage. Save one for a later breakfast. Give one to a family in need or as a nice gesture. Eat one!
- Post a picture or video of one of your meals today. Bonus points for including the recipe!
- Choose a different method of preservation for each of the meals (i.e. Jar meal, canned, frozen)
Print out the worksheets below and add items you need to do, to learn, and to buy as you find holes in your preparedness plans throughout the week.
REMEMBER, TOMORROW’S CHALLENGE WILL BE DIFFERENT
Check back first thing in the morning or subscribe to be notified of the next challenge!
The post 7 DAY COOKING CHALLENGE – Day 2: Triple Threat Tuesday appeared first on Food Storage Made Easy.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).