Hugh Alien Craft And Angel Hair Encounter In Australia
Seen above southern section of township of Quirindi, NSW (31deg 30 min South, 150deg 41min East) some 61 km (south) from Tamworth. Soon after midday – around 1 o’clock(?) Eunice and Noelene were in the back garden finishing their cups of tea. Noelene lay down on bench looking straight up into the sky, while Eunice took the cups back inside. On returning Eunice heard Noelene say “That’s going bloody fast!” Eunice looked directly upwards where Noeleen was pointing and saw a silver ball moving quickly across the sky from East to West (?) over Quirindi. Then several other objects appeared. They were all a long way up “higher than the jets they often see going overhead” and were a bright metallic grey with a size “like tennis balls”. They moved quickly, or stopped (hovered) and started in a very complex series of movements. They moved up and down and around, but “never got any lower than the usual height normal planes travel over [Quirindi] at”. The objects made absolutely no noise. Her husband, Mario (an ex NATO pilot in the 6-day Middle East war) also noticed the balls in the sky. She noticed that one of the larger spheres seemed to turn side-on slightly , and she could see that it was in fact two spheres, connected (“tethered”) by a cylinder (soon after described to Eunice as a “dumb-bell” shape). Two of these dumbbells were seen during the sighting, which lasted well over 1.5 hours (possibly 2 hours). Mostly the objects were the smaller, simple spheres and at one time there were about 20 objects in the sky at once. They tended to arrive slowly from the East or the West “in waves”, before beginning their fast and complex maneuvers. Eunice described the larger objects as being “2-3 inches long” at arm’s length which suggests they were between 820 and 980 metres across (900 + 80 metres) –
(Peter Turner, Bryan Dickeson Statement
Maneuvers very complex, and covered whole of the sky – difficult for any one witness to follow all that was going on: Examples of movements (some details to be confirmed):
1. Objects in formation would veer off to the left and right, or come up close to each other, almost to the same point and stop/hover – showing fast, precise flying, right-angle turns, or same complex maneuvers mirrored by several objects, or objects moving side-by-side.
2. Would come in reasonably slow but maneuver very fast – at “a speed like jets” turning and formation flying. Up to 20 maneuvering at a time, and others “coming in over the house”
3. At one time there were four spheres stacked up one on top of each other and stationary.
4. Lines of stationary spheres would leapfrog one another. One sphere would move up and over a stationary one in front or behind it and fall into line position in front or behind the stationary sphere by exactly the same distance. The next sphere would leapfrog under its neighboring sphere and take up position. These were precise and deliberate, controlled movements.
5. From a flying ‘arrowhead’ formation of five, one banked left, one right, one or two would fly straight-ahead and one fly straight downwards.
6. Two spheres followed each other in tight formation and at very high speed while other spheres were moving in and around these two central objects, travelling even faster and in a more intricate flightpath.
7. Mario saw at least one of the smaller spheres fly up and into one of the bigger dumb bells (after he had been talking to another Ufologist he began referring to these two larger dumbbell craft as ‘motherships’)
8. One of the stationary dumbbells had a smaller sphere head directly towards it at very high speed as if to collide, then executed a right-angle turn, and swerved to pass right through the dumbbell and came out the other side unchanged — all at high speed!
No ‘exhaust’ could be seen when these objects flew in a straight line from A – B. But when objects maneuvering, they could clearly see a light whitish material streaming out from inside (?) the object and behind (this was definitely not a vapour); “it came out of the back of the craft and fell downwards.” The light material appeared to consolidate into long, substantial whitish strands that could be seen falling slowly downwards all around the local area, onto telephone wires and trees. It was not being blown by the wind – there was no wind – there had been several days of heavy rain previously (in other nearby parts of NSW record rainfalls had/were creating flood conditions); Monday was the first clear, clean blue-sky day after this rain. The air temperature was still cool and wintry. The white material appeared to be carried by slight warm-air “thermals”. Very little of this material actually landed in Eunice’s place, but pieces fell in surrounding areas and on the street nearby. Noelene first retrieved a 30-cm strand from a nearby bush – it was extremely light, whitish and strong, like cotton, requiring a good tug to break. It quickly “dissolved” away to nothing when handled. NOTE:The above image is CGI.
KEN PPFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS
THANKS TO http://www.auforn.com/
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at www.mitocopper.com
Get our Free Ebook, "Suppressed Health Secrets" THEY don't want you to know!
APeX - Far superior to colloidal silver! Desroys Viruses, Bacteria, Pathogens!
Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy.
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup!
B-12 - Supports healthy metabolism, brain function, hormone balance!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Never Wax Your Car Again - Protects vehicles for years with dazzling shine!
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation! See Video!
Prodovite - The Secret To Healing is in the Blood!
|New Laser Blinds Attackers Instantly!||Bring
|NASA - US Faces 100 Year Drought!||Discovery
Bills by 65%