I have a story to tell that most will not believe. I have been given several visions from God that show impending disaster coming to the United States. I have researched to see if anyone else is getting similar visions. I see lots of people having dreams of disaster coming, but so many of the dreams people have conflict with other people’s dreams. Which dream of destruction is the correct dream?
Dreams can be caused by so many different influences, be it food, movies or even from conversation. That is why I do not put as much faith in people’s dreams lately. I am looking for people with visions such as the one I had because I feel that dreams and visions are two different things.
God has given me many visions and when they come, I am in the middle of doing one thing, when suddenly I have an out of body experience and I am placed someplace else. It is something you cannot control and it is something so real you could reach out and touch what it is you see.
God might have given pieces of the puzzle to many different people and when we all tell what we know, it might give us a bigger picture of what to expect and how to prepare. These visions might have been given to us to save many lives.
I’ve warned family and friends and most do not believe what I have seen and quite frankly, most don’t seem to care. I feel it is my obligation to tell people what I have seen and that this is real.
First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Brett Creamer and I am a Bible believing, born again Christian. I worked for a large non-denominational mega church from 2006-2012 and I ran a large ministry for 5 of those years. I am now teaching at a church in Indiana and I am heavily active in my new church. I am a Bible teacher, evangelist and a Bible counselor.
I normally don’t talk much about my interaction, dreams or visions from the Lord because quite frankly, most don’t believe… And for those that do, it freaks them out because they have never experienced something like that. To give you an example, I’ve heard an audible voice that saved my life on 2 separate occasions and another time that saved me and the lives of countless others. As soon as I say I heard a voice speaking with me, I am instantly labeled as insane. Well, I know what I heard and as I stated, the voice saved me from peril.
Now, you may say, “Why would I trust you?” The only proof I can give you is the fact that I’ve had other visions which were of personal nature that all have been fulfilled. Those are not as important as the ones God has shown me below.
I figured I should share my experiences with the Lord as the visions and dreams may help save lives. I also wanted to write down what the Lord did in my life when I devoted my time and energy to Him and have this as a testimony for my children. I want them to see what God has done in my life and see that the God that I serve is real and true. Let’s get started…
Out of body visions
1) Washington D.C. Terrorist Attack – My very first vision took place on 9/11/01. I had just moved from Washington DC area to Fort Lauderdale for a job I was offered. I was staying with my cousin until I could find a decent apartment. Since I had not officially moved to Florida yet, all my furniture was still in my apartment in Arlington, VA.
As I pulled up to the office, someone came running out saying a plane had his the Trade Towers in NY. My first thought was, “It must have been a small commuter plane as the big planes don’t fly near the city.” When I got inside, I realized the scope of the event. As we watched the event on TV, we saw the second plane hit the 2nd tower. Now we realized that we were under attack. Within no time, we watched as a plane flew into the Pentagon. This rocked me, because I had been in there several times due to my position as a contractor for the government. It was also pretty scary because the Pentagon was only 1 mile from my house in Arlington, VA.
My first thought was, how deep will this attack go? I walked back to my desk to call my brother to discuss the events that were unfolding and as soon as I sat down to call, I suddenly found myself floating above the City of Washington D.C. Imagine my shock as I am hovering above the city when only moments ago I was sitting at a desk. As I hovered there, it was like my eyes zoomed in to man standing in front of the White House. He was a dark skinned Middle Eastern looking young man around 18-24 years old. He was wearing a gray hoodie with a black and white striped shirt underneath. He had a large black backpack on his back. He took off the backpack, then he pulled out something that looked like a wire cord and then I saw a blinding flash. I am assuming that it was a dirty bomb. I zoomed back to where I was floating in the sky and I saw a small mushroom cloud in the center of DC. I could see all my friends who worked in DC and they were killed. Instantly, I was sitting back at my desk holding my phone in my hand that I was about to call my brother on. I immediately teared up and felt like I was going to throw up. I grabbed my trash can and held my head over it for a few minutes until I felt better.
This was the first time I had ever experienced something like this. Besides being given a vision, I had seen friends of mine dying right in front of me. I was so sick and scared. When I regained my composure, I called my brother and my friends that I had seen in the vision and told them what happened. They were all in route to go home anyway, and they dismissed my story as my imagination. I ended up getting saved about 5 months later.
2) Florida Wiped Out By Flood – Back in 2008 I was given a vision that frightened me to my core. My family and I were visiting with my parents in Fort Myers Florida for the weekend. After dinner, we said our goodbyes and hit the road to head back to St. Petersburg which is about an hour and forty-five minutes away. We were on the road for about 15 minutes when my kids fell asleep in the back of the vehicle. My wife said she was going to lay her head back and try to get a quick nap. I looked at my wife and kids and I was so thankful for what God had done in my life and in the life of my family. As soon as she closed her eyes, I started praying to God. I was telling God how thankful my family and I are for the life He has given us. In the middle of the prayer, I found myself standing in the living room of my home (in Saint Petersburg Florida). Instantly it went from night time on the road to day time in my house. I had no idea what was happening, nor where my family was. I looked around and everything had a tinge of blue to it. The walls shimmered with diamonds of light the way it looks when you are swimming under water in a pool on a sunny day. At that time, I had no idea where the light reflections were coming from so I scanned the room to try and figure it out. As I looked up, I saw the roof was partially ripped off the North West corner of the house and I could see that the house was actually underwater. The surface of the water looked like it was at least 15 feet above the roof line. Now I saw where the light patterns were coming from. I could see the light streaming down from the surface as it reflected all over the walls of the living room. As I stared in amazement at the scene I was standing in, I was suddenly brought back to where I was praying in my car with my family all around me.
To say I was overwhelmed would be an understatement. I got that dream in 2008. Since then, we moved out of Florida and we moved to Indiana. Sadly, we still own the house in Florida since it is financially under water (no pun intended), but as far as what I saw, it, along with all of Florida, will be destroyed. How can I say that all of Florida will be destroyed? Well, our house in Florida sits on the 2nd highest ground in St. Pete (based on an Army Corp of Engineers survey). Since Florida is predominately flat and my house was about 25 feet under water, I can safely assume that all of Florida will be under water. Since we lived on such high ground, we did not need to purchase flood insurance. Well, my vision told me otherwise. No amount of flood insurance will fix what is coming.
I was interviewed by Rick Wiles of TruNews back in February and we went over all of my visions and dreams:
Bob Barber, a Christian end times researcher was also interested in my story and created a video presentation which visually shows what my vision looked like. He did an amazing job and it was very close to what the Lord showed me:
Now, I mentioned that I don’t put a lot of faith in dreams , but I have had dreams that were so real that it felt like I was there. These dreams have left an emotional impression on me.
1) Tsunami On The East Coast – Since we currently live so far from our extended family members, we often do group vacations in various areas. I had dream where I knew we were on vacation with all our family members in a condo on the beach. I can’t explain why, but it felt like the east coast, somewhere between VA & Florida. The front of the house had tall huge glass windows and the house faced the water. I was standing on the deck looking out at the ocean, when way off in the distance, I could see a dark line across the horizon that did not look normal. As I watched, the dark line started to grow in thickness very rapidly. I remember being memorized by the line in the distance as it was getting bigger and bigger by the second. At first, I thought it was a squall line. I’ve been boating for years and I have seen a squall line before. But this was different and was moving much faster than a storm. When it came into view, I realized it was wall of water coming at the beach house with intense speed. I ran into the house and started screaming to my family to warn them of what was coming. They all laughed at me and did not believe me. I stood there in stock because no one cared about what was about to happen. In reality, it was already too late to do anything about it anyway. The wall of water looked like the wall of water in the movie “The Day After Tomorrow”. I’ve never seen anything like it. At that time I remember getting the dream soon after I was first saved in 2002.
2) Financial Collapse Coming To America – This next dream was horrible. In my dream, I was in my bedroom and I was going through the drawers of my dresser. I was frantically looking for anything of value and importance that we could use while on the road on our own. I knew that we had to leave the house in a hurry and that we could not take much. I remember feeling completely unprotected, mad and without hope. On my bed, I had a large sheet that I was piling things up on… Anything we could use or barter: money, jewelry, pocket knives, my guns and ammo and a change of clothes. I remember thinking I would wrap up the immediate necessities like a hobo pack on my back. We had a small red wagon that was already filled with some food, water, tent and some blankets. As I looked at the pile in the wagon and in the sheet, I got frustrated and threw what I had in my hands on the bed and yelled, “What good is this all going to do for us anyway!” I heard a noise outside and I separated the blinds to look outside. I felt like I was peeking outside with the hopes that no one would see me in the house. I saw all my neighbors leaving their houses; all were holding their children and were pulling little red wagons like I had. I remember wondering how would we survive outside with our kids and such with such a meager about of supplies. My wife and child have a medical condition where they can’t walk far due to the tenderness of their skin, so I was trying to figure out how to put them in the cart and somehow hold onto that we needed to live. I felt hopeless. I then heard noise again outside and I looked through the blinds up the street. I saw what looked like hundreds of people walking down the street with their belongings and they were beginning to take up residence in the houses that my neighbors were leaving behind. I knew that for some reason the government was forcing hard working people out of their homes and they were giving it to those who were living on welfare and government assistance. I understand that there are people who cannot work due to certain situations, but it was as if these people were getting perfect houses, furniture, cars, etc. for free and they were totally capable of working. I was so angry because as hard as I have worked during my life, I was going to lose it all because the government took it all from me. As I watched them get closer, I knew that these people would take all we had worked for and we would be essentially about to become street vagrants. I grabbed what I could and we all started to walk towards the front door… With that I woke up. When I woke up, I was so overwhelmed with a feeling of helplessness. Although I knew it was a dream, the thought lingered as to what would happen if for some reason we were all forced to leave our homes due to an evacuation or something. How much could we honestly bring with us and how long would it last? What if the government took away my means of protecting my family? How would we make it on the street and for how long? It is a scary scenario and one with no answers.
About a week later, I was watching the news and I saw a story where the bank was evicting people from their homes who were having trouble paying the bills. Then, the government was getting involved. They were cleaning up and updating the houses and they were giving the houses to people on government assistance! The dream was being fulfilled before my eyes! My first thought was, why didn’t the government work with the people who were already in the house in the first place! Why not help them get back on their feet since there were the ones who had already paid into the house and were currently living there? It made no sense, but it was really happening.
3) Imprisoned For My Faith – I had another dream where I was in a cold dark prison. I was separated from my family and I was in a holding cell with other men in the same situation as I was. We were all depressed and grieved. I remember being filled with despair and anger knowing I could do nothing to protect my family. I had no idea when or if I would ever see them again. Suddenly, the doors flung open and the guards ordered us all to get up and get out. I had no idea if they were taking us outside to kill us or free us. I could feel the hatred and anger the guards had towards us, but at the same time, they seemed like they were ordered to free us. It was as if we were Israelites being thrown out of Egypt. When we were sent outside, they shut the doors of the prison and I realized that we were free! I franticly looked for my family, but the crowds of people were so huge! Then amazingly through the crowd I saw them and ran to them. We all stood there and hugged for the longest time. I felt such a feeling of joy and relief. We were all together again.
As we stood outside of the prison, it was night time and I could see the prison was in the middle of a suburb of the city. All the houses were two story row-homes. I saw the people who lived in the homes surrounding the prison started to pull down their shades and close their doors as if to say they wanted nothing to do with us. I huddled my family close by me and we started to pull on doors to see if we could find some sort of protection and shelter.
Now bear with me as this as hard to describe as it was to experience it. One door I pulled on opened and suddenly we were hit with this bright light as if it was day time inside the home. The outside of the house was dingy, dark and damaged, but when you looked inside, the foyer and the stair case inside looked like a beautiful mansion with the most amazing rays of light shining in through the windows. We felt a welcoming feeling as we entered the house. The entire house was paneled in wood and to be honest, the woodwork was exquisite. To the left side of the house, there were huge floor to ceiling windows that let the sunlight in. Out of the window, I could see palm trees swaying in the wind and the house was situated on a beautiful beach. Obviously, I was confused and had no idea what was happening. There was a grand staircase next to the windows that went up about 15 steps to a landing, turned 180 degrees to the right, then went up another flight of 15 steps. This was strange because the steps would have ended up on the second floor pointing back to the front of the house. I knew the steps could not lead to anything as the front of the house was a flat. Since we were just outside in the night time in a dark dank inner city neighborhood, I was completely confused as to what was going on. As we walked up the steps, my family and I were suddenly filled with peace as if we knew it was all ok. At the top of the steps was a door. I opened the door and found a magnificent large waiting room. Again, the light was streaming in and we could see the beach and the trees as we overlooked the scenery. Then, one by one, my extended family members (Mom, Dad, sister and brother) started to come in the same door and we had just entered and we were all so overjoyed to see each other that we all just stood and hugged without saying anything. Our confusion as to what was happening turned to peace because we knew it was the rapture. Once we were all together, an angel came in to meet us all and bring us through another door which was the entrance to Paradise. He spoke to us briefly, saying, “Ok, it is time to go.” Once we entered the door, we were hit with a blinding light as if you walked directly into the path of the sun’s rays. Once our eyes adjusted, we saw the most beautiful place, but it was different than the scene we could see out of the windows in the waiting room. I saw people everywhere. It was as if each immediate family got to gather together before entering Paradise to meet the rest of the extended families. With that, I woke up. This dream had such strong emotions tied to it and it seemed so real. When I woke, the imagery of Paradise stuck in my head and gave me such a warm feeling of peace.
4) The Rapture – I had a dream where I was on the ground, then suddenly I heard the most amazing music. It is something that I have never heard on earth and is a bit hard to describe. Imagine every voice in Heaven and Earth as well as every single musical instrument in Heaven and the Earth playing/singing the same note and building it to a crescendo. It was so loud and overwhelming, yet so beautiful at the same time. As the music played, I was suddenly transported up into the air. It was a blue sky with a few clouds around. As I raised up into the sky, I could see Jesus galloping towards me on a white horse. His robe was blowing in the wind and behind Him was thousands and thousands of saints on white horses also. They were coming toward me in a V formation with the Lord in the front. As His horse galloped, rolling clouds formed under the horses feet as if the clouds were rolling out before Him and making a pathway of solid ground for the horses to ride on. As fast as the horses went, the cloud was right in front rolling out. It was the most amazing sight I have ever seen and I know according to the scriptures that when He comes back after the tribulation, He will be bringing the saints with Him to rule and reign here on the earth. I feel like He was showing me His seriousness and His might as He came back to the Earth to finalize all things. It was awesome!
I’ve always wondered if the dreams fit together in some way. It seems that:
Dream #1 (Tsunami) is focused more on trying to warn a stubborn hard headed people than it is to warn of an impending disaster. Over all my years of teaching and evangelizing, about 80% of those I talk to do not want to hear anything about God. Many mock and get angry.
Dream #2 (Financial Collapse) will hits us fast and hard and most people will be caught unprepared.
Dream #3 (Imprisoned For My Faith), could happen after the financial collapse when society breaks down and the government clamps down on religious belief.
Dream #4 give us the hope that Jesus will come back to the earth to rule and reign.
Were these dreams from God? It is my impression is that they were, but I cannot verify if that is so. What I do know is the visions I received were real out-of-body experiences that I cannot understand.
I hope my experiences can help others to see the importance of spending time with and serving the Lord. God wants a relationship with His people, not a religion. , I live my life everyday as if the Lord is coming to take us at any minute. My wife and I read our Bibles several times a day, we read with our children, we pray collectively with my family and each of us prays to God alone. My wife and I serve Him in various ministries and we are teaching our children what it means to live as Jesus told us to live. We need to be ready in our hearts to be with Him and that brings a peace most people cannot understand.
Maybe more people would hear from the Lord with they were more devoted to Him. Hopefully you can use this info to encourage others to come forward and tell of their experiences with the Lord.
PS: Check out my Bible teachings on Youtube. I am currently teaching through the Book of Revelation:
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.